Improved collections and dashboard
Another set of improvements for collections and dashboard screen has made it to production.
- Collection selector closes after you select a collection. If you need to add another collection, you can open the selector again;
- Auto collections for tasks inside notes and events. Whenever you add a collection to an event or a note, it'll be added automatically to all tasks inside it.
- Today View now updates automatically when a new day starts;
- The scheduling step for events is now 5 minutes – now you can easily schedule slots 20 or 25 minutes long;
- Default duration setting for events – you can choose your initial length of events created in emery.to (e.g., you mainly book 30 minutes time slots).
- Added notification about new versions – when we release a new version, there will be a banner at the top of the app;
Watch a short video to learn more:
emery.to is a daily planner that helps people organise their days:
– Day-by-day view of your tasks, notes and meetings – Time-blocking for tasks – Collections to manage projects, people and domains