Meet recurring tasks!
After a long time in development, the recurring tasks went live today!
Repeat your tasks on Mondays, make them monthly, or set a yearly reminder on a particular day.
To make a task recurring, open the task menu and choose "Repeat." In the dialogue, you can choose different types of recurrence: daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. To change this setting later, you can use the recurrence icon on the task.
You can set recurrence only for incomplete tasks assigned to a date.
Manage all your tasks in emery.to:
- Daily tasks – your regular tasks to complete in a single day
- Weekly tasks – soft-deadline tasks that should be completed during a week
- Recurring tasks – regular reports, weekly reminders, whatever needs to be done from time to time
- Until done – remain open until they're done
- No date – your backlog for the future